- gathering eBook collections to allow students and teachers to continue reading online
- sharing read-alouds for our students
- supporting our students' research with carefully selected expert resource
- collaborating and working with teachers to plan inquiry and research projects
- creating lessons for students that allow them to think, create, share and grow.
- providing STEM and maker activities for active learning at home
- connecting with our public library to share ebook and audiobook materials for our students and teachers
- collecting online activities to support reading and learning from home
- creating guidance videos, such as how to cite sources or avoid plagiarism
Visit your school library's webpage to view digital resources
or contact your librarian today to see how they can help!